At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Electronic Loads
- N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3301A 600 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (2)
- N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060 Series Single Input Electronic Loads (2)
- N3303A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3304A-J01 Special Order 300 W DC Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3300A Configurable Load Mainframe Series (2)
- N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3306A 600 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (2)
- 6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- 6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load (2)
- DC Electronic Loads
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.