At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
- Advanced Design System (ADS) (2)
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software (2)
- SystemVue ESL Software (2)
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software (2)
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software (2)
- Momentum 3D Planar EM Simulator (2)
- IC-CAP Device Modeling Software (2)
- Model Builder Program (MBP) (2)
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) (2)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.