At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
DigRF Protocol Test Products
- N5343A DigRF Exerciser Module for DigRF v3 and v4 [Discontinued] (1)
- N5344A DigRF Analyzer Module for DigRF v4 [Discontinued] (1)
- N5345A High Performance Soft Touch Probe for DigRF v4 [Discontinued] (1)
- N5346A High Performance Flying Leads Probe for DigRF v4 [Discontinued] (1)
- RDX (Radio Digital Cross Domain) Solutions (1)
- DigRF Protocol Test Products
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.