At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
SystemVue ESL Software
- W1461BP SystemVue Comms Architect (2)
- W1462BP SystemVue FPGA Architect (2)
- W1464BP SystemVue RF System Architect (1)
- W1465BP SystemVue System Architect (2)
- SystemVue Baseband Exploration & Verification Libraries (2)
- SystemVue Design Kits & Application Personalities (2)
- SystemVue Libraries & Blocks (1)
- SystemVue ESL Software
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-3 of 3
Ethernet Compliance Testing: Become More Green and Energy Efficient Webcast
Original broadcast March 20, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Innovations in EDA: Accelerating Radar/EW System Design using Wideband Virtual Scenarios Webcast
Original broadcast April 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.