At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Infiniium Oscilloscope Accessories
- U1880A Power measurement deskew fixture (2)
- E2697A High Impedance Adapter (includes 500 MHz passive probe) (2)
- W2635A and W2636A DDR3 BGA Probe Adapter (2)
- W2642A DisplayPort AUX Channel Controller (2)
- E2621A Termination Adapter, 100/110/120 Ohm (2)
- E2622A Termination Adapter, 75 Ohm (2)
- GPIB to LAN adapter for Agilent’s 7000, 9000A and 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes (2)
- LPDDR BGA probes (2)
- N2744A T2A probe interface adapter (2)
- N2882A 75Ω to 50Ω BNC adapter (2)
- N2902A 9000 Series rackmount kit (2)
- N2918B Oscilloscope Evaluation Kit for Infiniium 9000A and 9000 H-Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- N4866A PCI Express High Speed Interconnect (2)
- USB 3.0 test fixture (2)
- Infiniium Oscilloscope Accessories
- Oscilloscope Accessories
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.