Solar Micro Inverter Testing
Extracting maximum energy
Terrestrial solar micro inverter designers and manufacturers must ensure their products are capable of extracting and delivering the maximum power that is available from the solar modules to which they are attached. Power available from a solar module is highly dependent on its illumination and temperature. The maximum available power is known as the maximum power point (MPP), and it changes with operating conditions. For inverter design, development and qualification, it is critical to test with a variety of MPPs. To obtain a full range of MPPs and other operating points from a solar module with which to test your inverter, it must be exposed to a predictable, repeatable and broad range of illumination and temperature conditions for extended periods. That is impractical to do in a test environment with a solar module. The Agilent E4360 solar array simulator will provide controllable, consistent, stable, and wide-ranging solar module performance.
Use the Agilent E4360 solar array simulator to:
- Develop and verify performance of inverter peak power tracking circuits and algorithms
- Measure and verify inverter efficiency
- Verify the ability of the inverter to produce power grid level output from low to high voltage extremes
- Perform qualification tests ― confirm inverter performance during or after exposure to environmental conditions
- Perform accelerated lifecycle tests
- Perform certification tests
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- N9355B Power Limiter, 0.01 to 18 GHz (1)
- N9356B Power Limiter, 0.01 to 18 GHz (1)
- N9355C Power Limiter, 0.01 to 26.5 GHz (1)
- N9356C Power Limiter, 0.01 to 26.5 GHz (1)
- N9355F Power Limiter, 0.01 to 50 GHz (1)
- 11930A Power Limiter, DC to 6 GHz, APC-7 (1)
- 11930B Power Limiter, 5 MHz to 6 GHz, Type-N (1)
- 11867A RF Limiter, 10 Hz to 1800 MHz (1)
- Power Limiters
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.