Solar Micro Inverter Testing
Extracting maximum energy
Terrestrial solar micro inverter designers and manufacturers must ensure their products are capable of extracting and delivering the maximum power that is available from the solar modules to which they are attached. Power available from a solar module is highly dependent on its illumination and temperature. The maximum available power is known as the maximum power point (MPP), and it changes with operating conditions. For inverter design, development and qualification, it is critical to test with a variety of MPPs. To obtain a full range of MPPs and other operating points from a solar module with which to test your inverter, it must be exposed to a predictable, repeatable and broad range of illumination and temperature conditions for extended periods. That is impractical to do in a test environment with a solar module. The Agilent E4360 solar array simulator will provide controllable, consistent, stable, and wide-ranging solar module performance.
Use the Agilent E4360 solar array simulator to:
- Develop and verify performance of inverter peak power tracking circuits and algorithms
- Measure and verify inverter efficiency
- Verify the ability of the inverter to produce power grid level output from low to high voltage extremes
- Perform qualification tests ― confirm inverter performance during or after exposure to environmental conditions
- Perform accelerated lifecycle tests
- Perform certification tests
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (2)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (3)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (2)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (2)
- 34405A Digital Multimeter, 5½ Digit [Discontinued] (2)
- U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply (2)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (2)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (2)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (2)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (2)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (2)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Solar Energy – Distributed MPPT – Technology trends and testing methods - Web Seminar Recording
In this seminar we consider the challenges that people working on micronverters and DC power optimizers are facing. After a quick overview of characteristics of solar cells and modules, we explain how to Generate I-V curves...
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.