Digital video broadcasting (DVB) systems distribute digital video signals using a variety of approaches, including satellite, cable, terrestrial, and mobile television. The evolving standards for each these applications arise from various, geographically focused, industry consortiums including DVB Project, WorldDMB, ATSC, SARFT(CMMB) and ARIB(ISDB).
This wide range of applications presents a challenge to equipment vendors and chipset manufacturers as well as device vendors adopting digital video applications. Accurate and comprehensive DVB-T test and DVB-T2 test (including DVB-T2 Multi PLP, SFN and MISO) for receivers and transmitters is essential for R&D and manufacturing engineers working toward meetingt the challenge of ensuring quick delivery of standard-compliant devices to market.
Agilent's expert test engineers develop DVB-T and DVB-T2 test equipment and systems that closely track the progress of the DVB-T and DVB-T2 evolution in order to provide you with advanced, future-ready test equipment when you need it. As the world's premier test and measurement company, Agilent Technologies offers a range of digital video software for DVB-T test and DVB-T2 test (including DVB-T2 Multi PLP, SFN and MISO), as well as hardware solutions for component, transmitter/exciter and reciever tests for cable, satellite, terrestrial, and mobile transmission scheme applications.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Power Supplies
- 0-50W, DC Power Supplies, GPIB, Single and Multiple Outputs (1)
- 51-175W, DC Power Supplies, GPIB, Single and Multiple Outputs (1)
- 176-1200W, DC Power Supplies, GPIB, Single and Multiple Output (1)
- 200-2000W, DC Power Supplies, no Interface, Single Output (1)
- 1201-6600W, DC Power Supplies, GPIB, Single Output (1)
- Single and Multiple Output Bench Power Supplies (1)
- Application Specific Power Supplies (1)
- DC Power Supplies
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.