Agilent's X-parameters* functionality can help you overcome a key challenge in RF engineering, namely that of nonlinear impedance differences, harmonic mixing, and nonlinear reflection effects that occur when components are cascaded under large signal operating conditions. X-parameters help solve this complex cascading problem: if you measure the X-parameters of a set of components individually, you can calculate the X-parameters and hence the nonlinear transfer function of any cascade made from them. Calculations based on X-parameters are usually performed within a harmonic balance simulator environment.
Use the tabs below to locate technical resources on the development and use of X-parameters, as well as information on Related Products and Solution Partners.
See Measurement Solution Example: X-Parameter Measurements
* X-parameters" is a trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc. The X-parameters format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information on the use of this trademark, refer to X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (2)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (2)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (2)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products (2)
- Logic Analyzer Probe Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (2)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Accessories (2)
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (2)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2014
June 1-16, 2014; Tampa Bay, Florida
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.