Agilent’s X-parameters* functionality represents a new category of nonlinear network parameters for high-frequency design. X-parameters:
- Are applicable to both large-signal and small-signal conditions, and for linear and nonlinear components.
- Characterize the amplitudes and relative phase of harmonics generated by components under large input power levels at all ports.
- Correctly characterize impedance mismatches and frequency mixing behavior to allow accurate simulation of cascaded nonlinear X-parameter blocks, such as amplifiers and mixers in wireless design.
- Functionality was included in the Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer (NVNA), and the Advanced Design System in 2008.
- X-parameter model support was added to the SystemVue environment in 2010. SystemVue connects X-parameter models into RF system-level analysis, as well as full physical layer baseband/DSP simulations
- X-parameter model support was added to the Genesys RF and Microwave simulation environment for circuit and system design in 2010.
Agilent's X-parameters functionality can help you overcome a key challenge in RF engineering, namely that of nonlinear impedance differences, harmonic mixing, and nonlinear reflection effects that occur when components are cascaded under large signal operating conditions. X-parameters help solve this complex cascading problem: if you measure the X-parameters of a set of components individually, you can calculate the X-parameters and hence the nonlinear transfer function of any cascade made from them. Calculations based on X-parameters are usually performed within a harmonic balance simulator environment.
See Measurement Solution Example: X-Parameter Measurements
* "X-parameters" is a trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc. The X-parameters format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information, refer to X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- Transition Time Converters (2)
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81104A Pulse Pattern Generator, 80 MHz [Discontinued] (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- PCI Express® Gen 2.0 RX jitter testing with J-BERT N4903B (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.