Agilent's X-parameters* functionality can help you overcome a key challenge in RF engineering, namely that of nonlinear impedance differences, harmonic mixing, and nonlinear reflection effects that occur when components are cascaded under large signal operating conditions. X-parameters help solve this complex cascading problem: if you measure the X-parameters of a set of components individually, you can calculate the X-parameters and hence the nonlinear transfer function of any cascade made from them. Calculations based on X-parameters are usually performed within a harmonic balance simulator environment.
Use the tabs below to locate technical resources on the development and use of X-parameters, as well as information on Related Products and Solution Partners.
See Measurement Solution Example: X-Parameter Measurements
* X-parameters" is a trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc. The X-parameters format and underlying equations are open and documented. For more information on the use of this trademark, refer to X-parameters Open Documentation, Trademark Usage & Partnerships.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer (Semiconductor Characterization System) (2)
- Modular SMU Series (E5270B, E5260A, E5262A and E5263A) (2)
- Low-leakage Switch Matrix Mainframes (B2200A/B2201A/E5250A) (2)
- EasyEXPERT software and Desktop EasyEXPERT software (2)
- B1505A Power Device Analyzer / Curve Tracer Series (2)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.