Software Defined Radio Development & Test (SDR)
SDR designs require greater integration of DSP/digital and RF functions requiring consistent test tools that cross the digital-analog divide. Agilent recognizes this challenge and has broadened its traditional wireless toolsets to work across the digital and RF elements, allowing system-wide debugging and ensuring interoperation of your test so you can focus on what matters most; assuring your design will be successful.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
16900 Measurement Modules
- 16720A 300 M Vector/Sec Pattern Generator Module (2)
- 16910A 102-Channel 4 GHz Timing/250 MHz State Logic Analysis Module (3)
- 16911A 68-Channel 4 GHz Timing/250 MHz State Logic Analysis Module (3)
- 16950B Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- 16951B Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- 16962A Timing Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- Integration of Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer Measurements (2)
- 16900 Measurement Modules
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Troubleshooting Digital Designs with a Logic Analyzer Webcast
Original broadcast April 28, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.