As a world leader in test and measurement solutions, Agilent continues to be at the forefront of emerging markets such as femtocells. Also known as access point base stations, femtocells are small base stations typically designed for indoor use in residential or small business environments. They connect to a service provider’s network via the end user’s broadband internet. From R&D through manufacturing to network deployment and service assurance, Agilent has femtocell test equipment available now so you can meet your time to market goals with this new technology. Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (23)
- Oscilloscopes (3)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (19)
- Network Analyzers (10)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (8)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (6)
- Digitizers (2)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (17)
- Software (13)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (7)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (12)
1-25 of 26
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.