Premier Si/III-V Device Modeling and Characterization Solutions
Agilent provides premier solutions for characterization and modeling of cutting-edge CMOS and compound semiconductor devices. Agilent is the only vendor that provides complete end-to-end modeling solutions, from automated measurements, accurate device model extraction, comprehensive qualification to final process design kit (PDK) validation. Comprehensive modeling services are offered, supported by Agilent’s expert engineers and advanced labs. Some of our key device modeling and characterization EDA software solutions include:
- IC-CAP: Most powerful III-V/RF modeling platform
- IC-CAP WaferPro: Fast and accurate automated measurement platform
- Model Builder Program (MBP): Complete Silicon turnkey device modeling platform
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA): Industry standard SPICE model signoff and acceptance platform
Device modeling and characterization challenges
- As device geometries get smaller, the need to use accurate models and to control statistical variations in device processing performance becomes ever more important
- Circuit designers need models that can accurately predict DC behaviors, as well as RF and noise behaviors
- Different process technologies require a variety of models that can be quickly adapted to the unique processes
- With modeling measurements taking hours or even days, measurement control software must also work with probers and instruments to allow automated measurements across temperature
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
- Advanced Design System (ADS) (7)
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software (3)
- SystemVue ESL Software (2)
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software (3)
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software (4)
- Momentum 3D Planar EM Simulator (2)
- IC-CAP Device Modeling Software (13)
- Model Builder Program (MBP) (5)
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) (5)
- Advanced Model Analysis (AMA) (5)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-16 of 16
ACCO Semiconductor chooses Agilent RFIC Solutions Software for Next-Generation CMOS Power Amplifier
GoldenGate is the most trusted simulation, verification and analysis solution available for integrated RF circuit design within the Cadence Virtuoso design flow.
Press Materials 2010-01-11
Agilent Announces Industry's First HiSIM2.4 Model Extraction Package for DC, RF Parameters
New IC-CAP Software Package Offers Improved CMOS Modeling Efficiency, Accuracy
Press Materials 2008-07-14
Agilent Announces Shipment of the IC-CAP 2012 Platform for Device Characterization and Modeling
Agilent announces shipment of the latest release of its device modeling software platform, the Integrated Circuit Characterization and Analysis Program (IC-CAP) for 2012.
Press Materials 2012-03-02
Agilent Completes Acquisition of Accelicon Technologies’ Solutions for Semiconductor Device Modeling
Agilent Technologies announced that Accelicon Technologies’ software solutions and technology for device-level modeling and validation in the electronics industry are now part of Agilent.
Press Materials 2012-02-21
Agilent Extends Partnership with AMCAD to Include Nonlinear Modeling and Measurement Services
Agilent announces that its long-term relationship with AMCAD Engineering has been extended to include a technology partnership for services related to nonlinear design and measurement of new electronic devices.
Press Materials 2012-06-19
Agilent Introduces IC-CAP WaferPro Software for Automating Complex Device Modeling Applications
IC-CAP WaferPro provides a multi-site, multi-wafer, automated DC and RF measurement solution for semiconductor device modeling applications.
Press Materials 2010-08-19
Agilent Ships Newest SPICE Model Extraction and Qualification Software
Agilent announces shipment of the latest release of its industry-leading SPICE model extraction tool, Model Builder Program, and SPICE qualification tool, Model Quality Assurance.
Press Materials 2013-03-13
Agilent Software Enables Successful Development of Hua Hong NEC's RF Device Modeling Platform
Press Materials 2010-06-11
Agilent Technologies Announces YouTube Channel for Agilent EEsof EDA
Channel Features More than 100 Videos with Subtitles in 50 Languages.
Press Materials 2010-01-19
Agilent Technologies Launches Recognition Program for EDA Experts
Agilent launches its Agilent Certified Expert recognition program for EDA experts. Eligible participants include individuals demonstrating a high level of expertise-both theoretical and practical-in applying Agilent EEsof EDA tools for product design and modeling.
Press Materials 2013-03-12
Agilent Technologies Ships Latest IC-CAP Platform for DC and RF Device Characterization and Modeling
Software improves modeling flow with link between measurement and extraction
Press Materials 2011-05-10
Agilent Technologies Ships New Software for Generating and Qualifying SPICE Models
Agilent today announced shipment of its first release of the industry-leading SPICE modeling tools it obtained through the acquisition of Accelicon Technologies in February.
Press Materials 2012-08-23
Agilent Technologies Unveils New IC-CAP Platform for Device Characterization and Modeling
Agilent announces the latest release of its device modeling software platform, the Integrated Circuit Characterization and Analysis Program (IC-CAP).
Press Materials 2012-12-18
Agilent to Demonstrate Its Newest RF/Microwave Design and Test Products at IMS
Agilent will demonstrate its newest design and test products for advanced RF and microwave research, development and manufacturing at the 2012 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (Booth 1015), June 17-22, at the Palais des congrès de Montréal.
Press Materials 2012-06-04
Agilent's ADS for RF and Microwave High-Power Device Models Receives AMCAD Engineering Endorsement
Press Materials 2009-06-24
MOS-AK/GSA Modeling Working Group Holds Winter Workshop in San Francisco
Experts Share Insight on Compact Device Modeling with Emphasis on Simulation-Aware Models.
Press Materials 2012-12-12