Agilent provides solutions for oscillator design and test needs.
Design oscillators with a comprehensive array of design and synthesis tools including examples, templates, DesignGuides, and industry-leading simulators. Agilent EDA software products such as Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys include various tools that can help streamline the design process by optimizing critial characteristics such as timing, phase noise, and frequency stability.
Once your design is complete and you have a prototype developed, Agilent offers Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers and other measurement tools to help measure and verify your design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (1)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (1)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (1)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products (2)
- Logic Analyzer Probe Solutions (1)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (1)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (1)
- Logic Analyzer Accessories (1)
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (1)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.