Agilent provides solutions for oscillator design and test needs.
Design oscillators with a comprehensive array of design and synthesis tools including examples, templates, DesignGuides, and industry-leading simulators. Agilent EDA software products such as Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys include various tools that can help streamline the design process by optimizing critial characteristics such as timing, phase noise, and frequency stability.
Once your design is complete and you have a prototype developed, Agilent offers Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers and other measurement tools to help measure and verify your design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Source Measure Units
- B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer (2)
- B2900A Series Precision Source/Measure Units (SMU) (2)
- N6781A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Battery Drain Analysis, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (2)
- N6782A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Functional Test, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (2)
- N6784A 4-Quadrant General-Purpose Source/Measure Unit, ±20 V, ±1 A or ±6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (2)
- N6705B DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (2)
- N6715B Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (2)
- B1505A Power Device Analyzer / Curve Tracer (2)
- E5260A 8-Slot High Speed Measurement Mainframe (2)
- E5262A 2-Channel (MPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (2)
- E5270B 8-Slot Precision Measurement Mainframe (2)
- E5263A 2-Channel (HPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (2)
- U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (2)
- U2723A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (2)
- Source Measure Units
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.