Agilent provides solutions for oscillator design and test needs.
Design oscillators with a comprehensive array of design and synthesis tools including examples, templates, DesignGuides, and industry-leading simulators. Agilent EDA software products such as Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys include various tools that can help streamline the design process by optimizing critial characteristics such as timing, phase noise, and frequency stability.
Once your design is complete and you have a prototype developed, Agilent offers Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers and other measurement tools to help measure and verify your design.
Affiner la liste
Par type de contenu
Formation & Evénements
Par catégorie de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (3)
- Oscilloscopes (1)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (2)
- Network Analyzers (3)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Logic Analyzers (1)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (3)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Digitizers (1)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (2)
- Software (2)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (2)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (3)
1-3 sur 3
Amplifier Design Flow– From Component to Circuit to System Measurement & Modeling Seminar
December 5, 2013; Radisson Ontario Airport; Ontario, CA
Combining the Power of RF & Microwave with High Speed Digital Seminar Materials
Access the papers from the 2012 Seminar
RF Back to Basics Seminar - 2014
Various cities in the US
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.