Agilent offers simulation and test capability for all of your filter design and test needs.
You can design, synthesize, and optimize filters for use from baseband to microwave frequencies with a full lineup of filter synthesis, simulation and optimization tools. These tools have been integrated into Agilent's leading EDA software including Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys Filter Synthesis tools.
After designing your filter and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your filter test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- X-Series Signal Analyzers (11)
- Basic Spectrum Analyzers (BSA) (5)
- Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) (1)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (9)
- Spectrum Monitoring and Interference Systems (1)
- PXI Vector Signal Analyzers (1)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers (4)
- ESA-E Series Economy Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-L Series Portable Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- Spectrum Analyzer Software and Signal Analyzer Software (8)
- N7109A Multi-Channel Signal Analyzer (1)
- U8903A Audio Analyzer (1)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-12 of 12
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.