Agilent offers simulation and test capability for all of your filter design and test needs.
You can design, synthesize, and optimize filters for use from baseband to microwave frequencies with a full lineup of filter synthesis, simulation and optimization tools. These tools have been integrated into Agilent's leading EDA software including Advanced Design System (ADS) and Genesys Filter Synthesis tools.
After designing your filter and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your filter test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Waveguide Power Sensors (1)
- Power Sensors (1)
- USB Power Sensors (2)
- P-Series Power Meters (1)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (1)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (1)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (1)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (1)
- E1416A VXI Power Meter [Discontinued] (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (1)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Advanced Passive Intermodulation (PIM) Measurement System Webcast
Original broadcast August 29, 2013
Webcast - recorded
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2014
June 1-16, 2014; Tampa Bay, Florida
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.