R&D WiMAX™ Test Equipment
When you are working on Fixed or Mobile WiMAX designs, Agilent can help you get them from concept to customer – faster. Our R&D engineers understand the challenges you face developing new products, especially with a phased technology such as WiMAX, and are determined to make sure test is never an obstacle for you. Only Agilent delivers a complete, integrated R&D design and test environment, including simulation, characterization and evaluation tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (1)
- USB Modular Oscilloscopes (1)
- 1000 Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (1)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (1)
- Oscilloscope Probes (1)
- Oscilloscope Software (1)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (1)
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Mainframe (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
MIMO RF Measurements--Choosing and Using Tools
Recording of webcast available on CD.
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.