Integration and Interoperability Bluetooth® Test Equipment
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (1)
- Oscilloscopes (1)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (1)
- Network Analyzers (1)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (1)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement (1)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (2)
- Software (1)
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (1)
- VXI Products (1)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (1)
- Services (1)
1-2 of 2
Bluetooth Technology Fundamentals
This 1-day course covers the applications for this new technology, the structure of the Bluetooth system architecture and the setup of so called short-range ad hoc networks will be introduced.
New Tools For Optimizing Operating Time of Mobile Wireless Devices
Explore challenges of measuring battery current consumption in design validation of next generation digital communications devices including 2.5/3G handsets, Wireless LAN, and Bluetooth technology.
Training Materials 2002-06-25
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.