Current Drain Characterization for Wireless Handsets
Battery operating time and current drain characterization is a top priority for all aspects of handset design & development.
With ever expanding capabilities such as video streaming, text messaging and music downloads, today´s cell phones are packed with features that delight consumers. For the cell phone designer, these features translate into higher demand for battery power and a need to perform current drain measurements and analysis.
The 14565B device characterization software and 66319B/D or 66321B/D Series mobile communication DC sources provide a powerful solution for visualizing and analyzing cell phone current drain in all phases of the design cycle.
Now featuring programmability the 14565B can be integrated with test executives. This allows you to "automate" your testing by controlling your RF stimulus (Agilent E5515C) and measuring current drain (14565B+66319D or 66321D) from the same test program. By using Agilent´s Wireless Test Manager Software you can quickly build automated tests with minimal effort by dragging and dropping commands into a test sequence. Supported applications include Agilent´s Wireless Test Manager, Agilent VEE, NI LABVIEW, etc.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (2)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (2)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (2)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (2)
- 34405A Digital Multimeter, 5½ Digit [Discontinued] (2)
- U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply (2)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (2)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (2)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (2)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (2)
- Handheld Digital Multimeters, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (2)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.