Agilent offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Agilent Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000 Q-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (1)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (1)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (1)
- Oscilloscope Software (3)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (1)
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Mainframe (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Tips, Techniques, and Examples on Using your System Power Supply to Improve Test Throughput Webcast
Live broadcast April 30, 2014; 10am PT / 1pm ET
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.