Agilent offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Agilent Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- 3458A Digital Multimeter, 8½ Digit (2)
- 34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit (2)
- 34410A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- 34411A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit Enhanced Performance (3)
- L4411A System Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit High Performance (2)
- 34420A Micro-Ohm Meter (2)
- 34405A Digital Multimeter, 5½ Digit [Discontinued] (2)
- U3606A Multimeter│DC Power Supply (2)
- M9183A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Enhanced Performance (2)
- M9182A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, High Performance (2)
- M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features (2)
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter, 5½ digit (2)
- Handheld Digital Multimeter, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (2)
- U3400 Series Digital Multimeters (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Agilent events in Israel
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for Israel
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Ubiquitous Test with LXI Instrumentation
Original broadcast Nov 2, 2011
Webcast - recorded