Agilent offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Agilent Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Frequency Counter Products
- 53200 Series RF & Universal Frequency Counters/Timers (350 MHz) (3)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counters (2)
- 53150 Series CW Microwave Counters (2)
- RF and Universal Frequency Counters (225 MHz) (2)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (2)
- U1051A Acqiris Six-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (2)
- Z2090B-170 Pulse Analyzer System (2)
- Frequency Counter Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Agilent events in Israel
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for Israel
Ubiquitous Test with LXI Instrumentation
Original broadcast Nov 2, 2011
Webcast - recorded