Agilent offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Agilent Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (2)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (2)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (2)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (4)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (2)
- 33600A Series Waveform Generators, 80 & 120 MHz (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Create Complex and 2-Channel Signals with Trueform Generators Webcast
Live broadcast August 7, 2014; 10am PT/1pm ET/19:00 CET
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
DOCSIS 3.1 Signal Generation and Analysis Solution Webcast
Original broadcast June 25, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.