Agilent offers design, simulation and test capability for all of your RF and microwave amplifier design and test needs.
Designers of low-noise amplifiers and power amplifiers can use harmonic balance simulation in Advanced Design System (ADS) to characterize gain compression and noise. Agilent Ptolemy simulation and Circuit Envelope simulation can be used to characterize amplifiers with digital modulation signals.
After designing your amplifier and building a prototype, you can utilize Agilent test equipment to verify your designs. Agilent products include Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Sources, Oscilloscopes and more, all for your amplifier test requirements.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
RF and Microwave Switch Platforms
- L4490A 2U RF/Microwave Switch Platform (2)
- L4491A 4U RF/Microwave Switch Platform (2)
- Y1170A Mounting Bracket Kit for N181x Switches in the L4491A (2)
- Y1171A Mounting Bracket Kit for N181x Switches in the L4490A (2)
- Y1172A Mounting Bracket Kit for Multiport Switches in the L4490/91A (2)
- Y1173A Mounting Bracket Kit for Transfer Switches in the L4490A/91A (2)
- Y1174A Mounting Bracket Kit for 849xx Attenuators in the L4490A/91A (2)
- Y1175A Mounting Bracket Kit for 849x or 876x in the L4490A/91A (2)
- RF and Microwave Switch Platforms
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.