RF & Microwave
For most of your RF & Microwave measurement needs, you can find application & solution information here.
Be sure to check the library of application notes for detailed information on using your equipment and successfully completing the measurements you need.
Refine the List
- RF & Microwave Design (1)
- X-parameters (1)
- Noise Figure Measurements (2)
- Pulsed-RF Measurements (1)
- EMI & EMC (1)
- Signal Monitoring, Geolocation (1)
- Impedance (1)
- ESL Design (1)
- Phase-Locked Loops (1)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Power Sensors (4)
- USB Power Sensors (1)
- P-Series Power Meters (1)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (1)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (2)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (1)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (1)
- E1416A VXI Power Meter [Discontinued] (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (1)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-5 of 5
Network Analysis Basics Measurements One-Day Course
This course presents the fundamental measurement theory of RF network analysis and demonstrates practical component measurement and analysis techniques that apply to all swept RF network analyzers.
Noise Figure Measurements
Accelerated Education Curriculum: Learn how to maximize performance of Agilent NFA-series noise figure analyzer
RF & Microwave Measurement Fundamentals
This 4-day class studies the principles of microwaves on transmission lines and power measurements, signal sources, mixers and modulation techniques, and the use of signal types in test applications.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Transmission Line Fundamentals
Accelerated Education Curriculum:Understand the need for transmission line