RF & Microwave
For most of your RF & Microwave measurement needs, you can find application & solution information here.
Be sure to check the library of application notes for detailed information on using your equipment and successfully completing the measurements you need.
Refine the List
- RF & Microwave Design (2)
- X-Parameters (1)
- Noise Figure Measurements (1)
- Pulsed-RF Measurements (2)
- EMI & EMC (1)
- Signal Monitoring, Geolocation (1)
- Impedance (1)
- ESL Design (2)
- Phase-Locked Loops (1)
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- M9703A AXIe 12-bit High-Speed Digitizer/Wideband Digital Receiver (2)
- U1084A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCIe Digitizer with on-board Signal Processing (2)
- M9202A PXI Express 12-bit Wideband IF Digitizer (1)
- U1071A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCI Digitizer (2)
- U1065A Acqiris 10-bit High-Speed cPCI Digitizers (2)
- M9211A PXI-H 10-bit UWB High-Speed IF Digitizer (1)
- U1061A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PXI Digitizers (2)
- M9210A PXI-H 10-bit High-Speed Digitizing Scope (1)
- U1083A Acqiris 10 to 14-bit High-Speed VME/VXS Modules (2)
- U1082A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCI Digitizers with On-Board Signal Processing [Discontinued] (2)
- Other 8-bit High-Speed PCI Digitizers (1)
- High-Speed Digitizers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Digitizer Design Fundamentals for Superior Measurements
Original broadcast Mar 21, 2012
Webcast - recorded
E-Band Wireless Backhaul: System Design & Test Challenges Webcast
Original broadcast March 27, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.