Digital Design & Interconnect Standards
Achieve your best design with Agilent. Investigate specific solutions for high speed standards plus solutions for your high-speed digital design cycle (design, simulation, analysis, debug compliance and signal integrity) challenges.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes
- DSO9064A Oscilloscope: 600 MHz, 4 Analog Channels (2)
- MSO9064A Oscilloscope: 600 MHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels (3)
- DSO9104A Oscilloscope: 1 GHz, 4 Analog Channels (1)
- DSO9254A Oscilloscope: 2.5 GHz, 4 analog channels (1)
- DSO9404A Oscilloscope: 4 GHz, 4 analog channels (1)
- MSO9104A Oscilloscope: 1 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels (2)
- MSO9254A Oscilloscope: 2.5 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels (2)
- MSO9404A Oscilloscope: 4 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels (3)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
A Time-Saving Method for Analyzing Signal Integrity in DDR Memory Buses
This application note covers new tools and measurement techniques for characterizing and validating signal integrity of DDR (double data rate synchronous dynamic random access memory) signals.
Application Note 2008-09-10
Evaluating Oscilloscope Sample Rates vs. Sampling Fidelity
Evaluating Oscilloscope Sample Rates vs. Sampling Fidelity: How to Make the Most Accurate Digital Measurements When you select an oscilloscope for accurate, high-speed digital measurements, sampling fidelity can often be more important than maximum sample rate.
Application Note 2012-11-11
Mixed Analog & Digital Signal Debug and Analysis Using a Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope
Using a mixed analog and digital 32 bit WLAN application example, this note shows how an MSO with deep memory makes debugging today’s mixed analog and digital designs easier than ever before.
Application Note 2009-06-01