Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
cPCI Multichannel Digitizer Systems
- U1056B Acqiris Data Acquisition Systems and Software (1)
- U1064A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed cPCI Digitizers (1)
- U1065A Acqiris 10-bit High-Speed cPCI Digitizers (1)
- U1066A Acqiris 12-bit High-Speed cPCI Digitizers (1)
- U1080A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed cPCI Digitizers with on-board Signal Processing (1)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (1)
- cPCI Multichannel Digitizer Systems
- PCI/PCIe/cPCI/VME Digitizers
- PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
1 of 1
Enhancing Measurements at the Extremes of Science
This brochure explains how Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems. Agilent digitizers are used in real-time applications and in single-shot events.
PDF 1.44 MB