Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
- Webcast - recorded
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (4)
- Infiniium 9000 H-Series High-Definition Oscilloscopes (1)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (4)
- Infiniium 90000 Q-Series Oscilloscopes (6)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (9)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (2)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (3)
- Oscilloscope Probes (1)
- Oscilloscope Software (8)
- 86100D Infiniium DCA-X Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Mainframe (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-18 of 18
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.