Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Waveguide Power Sensors (2)
- Power Sensors (2)
- USB Power Sensors (3)
- P-Series Power Meters (2)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (2)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (2)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (2)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (2)
- E1416A VXI Power Meter [Discontinued] (2)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (2)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Advanced Passive Intermodulation (PIM) Measurement System Webcast
Original broadcast August 29, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Scalar Network Analysis Measurement using Agilent Power Meters and Sensors
Scalar Network Analyzer (SNA) Tool consists of application software which able to work together with Agilent power meters and sensors. This solution removes the need for programming and automates the calibration procedures of ...
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.