Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Affiner la liste
Par type de contenu
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- M9703A AXIe 12-bit High-Speed Digitizer/Wideband Digital Receiver (1)
- U1084A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCIe Digitizer with on-board Signal Processing (1)
- M9202A PXI Express 12-bit Wideband IF Digitizer (1)
- U1071A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCI Digitizer (1)
- U1065A Acqiris 10-bit High-Speed cPCI Digitizers (1)
- U1061A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PXI Digitizers (1)
- M9210A PXI-H 10-bit High-Speed Digitizing Scope (1)
- U1083A Acqiris 10 to 14-bit High-Speed VME/VXS Modules (1)
- U1082A Acqiris 8-bit High-Speed PCI Digitizers with On-Board Signal Processing [Discontinued] (1)
- High-Speed Digitizers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 sur 2
Digitizer Design Fundamentals for Superior Measurements
Original broadcast Mar 21, 2012
Webcast - enregistré
RF Back to Basics Seminar - 2014
Various cities in the US
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.