Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
- All Industries/Technologies
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer (Semiconductor Characterization System) (2)
- Modular SMU Series (E5270B, E5260A, E5262A and E5263A) (2)
- Low-leakage Switch Matrix Mainframes (B2200A/B2201A/E5250A) (2)
- EasyEXPERT software and Desktop EasyEXPERT software (2)
- B1505A Power Device Analyzer / Curve Tracer Series (2)
- Parameter & Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.