Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
VXI Pulse Pattern Generators
- E1450A 160 MHz, 12-channel timing module [Discontinued] (2)
- E1451A 20 MHz Pattern I/O Module [Discontinued] (2)
- E1452A Terminating 20 MHz Pattern I/O Module [Discontinued] (2)
- E1453A Timing Pod for E1450A 160 MHz Timing Module [Discontinued] (2)
- E1454A Pattern I/O Pod for the E1451A and E1452A Pattern Modules [Discontinued] (2)
- E8311A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165 MHz VXI C-1 [Discontinued] (2)
- E8312A Pulse Pattern Generator, 330 MHz VXI C-1 [Discontinued] (2)
- VXI Pulse Pattern Generators
- VXI Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.