Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
- All Industries/Technologies
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- FieldFox Handheld RF and Microwave Analyzers (5)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (4)
- Handheld Digital Multimeter, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (2)
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (2)
- U1700 Series Handheld Capacitance and LCR Meters (2)
- L4610A PRM-34B Handheld Radio Test Set for Tactical Radios [Discontinued] (2)
- N9330B Handheld Cable and Antenna Tester, 25 MHz to 4 GHz (2)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-6 of 6
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
EMC 2014 - IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility
August 5- 7, 2017; Raleigh, NC
FieldFox Handheld Analyzers Education Series
Series of live and on-demand webcasts
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Scalar Network Analysis Measurement using Agilent Power Meters and Sensors
Scalar Network Analyzer (SNA) Tool consists of application software which able to work together with Agilent power meters and sensors. This solution removes the need for programming and automates the calibration procedures of ...
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.