Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (3)
- Oscilloscopes (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (2)
- Network Analyzers (2)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Logic Analyzers (1)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (1)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (1)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (2)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Digitizers (1)
- Generators, Sources, Supplies (2)
- Software (2)
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions (3)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (2)
1-4 of 4
HDMI 2.0 Physical Layer Source and Sink Testing Seminar
April 23, 2014 - Santa Clara, CA
Combining the Power of RF & Microwave with High Speed Digital Seminar Materials
Access the papers from the 2012 Seminar
RF Back to Basics Seminar - 2014
Various cities in the US
Throw Away Your Spreadsheets!
A faster way to real answers for RF System, Budget, and Chain Analyses Hands-on Workshop by Agilent Technologies. Various dates and locations in 2014
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.