Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
FPGA Design / Development Solutions
- E9524A MicroBlaze Trace Toolset (2)
- B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx FPGA (2)
- B4656A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Altera FPGA (2)
- N5406A FPGA dynamic probe option for Xilinx with InfiniiVision Series MSOs (2)
- N5397A FPGA dynamic probe option for Xilinx with Infiniium Series MSOs (2)
- 16998A High-performance FPGA Analyzer [Discontinued] (2)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.