Research & University
As the world’s premier measurement company, Agilent works in close collaboration with scientists, researchers and engineers around the globe to meet the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis challenges of today and tomorrow.
Agilent supports the scientific process of investigation, discovery, and analysis by providing reliable measurement solutions. We are committed to making an ongoing contribution to academia by
- stimulating education and research in areas of importance to the next generation of engineers’ future
- contributing time and expertise to research programs and teaching tools.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
Application-Specific Test Systems & Components
General Purpose Functional Test Systems
- TS-3000 Smart Meter Functional Test System (2)
- TS-5040 Functional Test System (2)
- TestExec SL Software (2)
- M9185A PXI 8/16-Channel Isolated D/A Converter (2)
- M9186A PXI Isolated Single Channel Voltage/Current Source, 100V (2)
- M9216A PXI 32-channel High Voltage Data Acquisition (2)
- TS-8900 Electronic Functional Test System (2)
- General Purpose Functional Test Systems
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.