EMI & EMC
Meeting electromagnetic interference (EMI) compliance regulations is a critical step in bringing products to market quickly. Wherever you are in the product development cycle, Agilent has an EMI measurement solution for you.
To avoid costly delays that can result from failed compliance testing, Agilent's EMI measurement application on X-Series signal analyzers allows you to perform pre-compliance measurements and diagnostic evaluation of your designs--so you can find and fix problems before they enter the test chamber.
In EMC compliance testing, your success depends on moving products through the test queue quickly and efficiently. Conduct full standards-compliant testing in accordance with CISPR and MIL-STD with the upgradeable N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For a complete EMI test solution, Agilent Solutions Partners provide a single point of contact for you to combine the MXE with chambers, antennas, software, value-added integration, probes, and more.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
- Webcast - recorded
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Oscilloscopes (1)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (9)
- Network Analyzers (8)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (6)
- EMI/EMC, Phase Noise, Physical Layer Test Systems (2)
- Digital Multimeters (DMM) (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors (1)
- Frequency Counter Products (1)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (5)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- DC Power Analyzers (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-13 of 13