EMI & EMC
Meeting electromagnetic interference (EMI) compliance regulations is a critical step in bringing products to market quickly. Wherever you are in the product development cycle, Agilent has an EMI measurement solution for you.
To avoid costly delays that can result from failed compliance testing, Agilent's EMI measurement application on X-Series signal analyzers allows you to perform pre-compliance measurements and diagnostic evaluation of your designs--so you can find and fix problems before they enter the test chamber.
In EMC compliance testing, your success depends on moving products through the test queue quickly and efficiently. Conduct full standards-compliant testing in accordance with CISPR and MIL-STD with the upgradeable N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For a complete EMI test solution, Agilent Solutions Partners provide a single point of contact for you to combine the MXE with chambers, antennas, software, value-added integration, probes, and more.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (1)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (1)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (1)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (1)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (1)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (1)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (1)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (1)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- 81199A Wideband Waveform Center (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2014
June 1-16, 2014; Tampa Bay, Florida
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Ubiquitous Test with LXI Instrumentation
Original broadcast Nov 2, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.