EMI & EMC
Meeting electromagnetic interference (EMI) compliance regulations is a critical step in bringing products to market quickly. Wherever you are in the product development cycle, Agilent has an EMI measurement solution for you.
To avoid costly delays that can result from failed compliance testing, Agilent's EMI measurement application on X-Series signal analyzers allows you to perform pre-compliance measurements and diagnostic evaluation of your designs--so you can find and fix problems before they enter the test chamber.
In EMC compliance testing, your success depends on moving products through the test queue quickly and efficiently. Conduct full standards-compliant testing in accordance with CISPR and MIL-STD with the upgradeable N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For a complete EMI test solution, Agilent Solutions Partners provide a single point of contact for you to combine the MXE with chambers, antennas, software, value-added integration, probes, and more.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
- After-purchase memory upgrades for the 90000 Series (2)
- Bandwidth upgrade option for the 90000 Series (2)
- DSO to MSO upgrade for the 9000 Series oscilloscopes (2)
- Memory upgrades for the Infiniium 9000A and 9000 H-Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- N2753A Upgrade Kit: Windows XP to Windows 7 OS for Infiniium 9000 90000 and 90000-X Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- N2754A Upgrade Kit - Infiniium Motherboard and Windows 7 OS (1)
- N2904A 4 GHz Bandwidth upgrade options for the Infiniium 9000 Series oscilloscopes (2)
- N2905A 2.5 GHz Bandwidth upgrade options for the Infiniium 9000 Series oscilloscopes (2)
- N5471A 90000 bandwidth upgrade to 13 GHz (2)
- Infiniium Upgrades
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.