Impedance measurement is important not only in passive components industry but also various industries such as materials, power supply, and so on. Physical parameters like capacitance (C), inductance (L) and resistance (R) are measured based on the impedance. Also, material parameters (permittivity: ε, permeability: μ) can be derived through impedance measurements. Agilent has a complete line of impedance test equipment and test accessories to help your measurement. When you choose an impedance measurement product from Agilent, you get more than accurate and reliable test results.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Additional Test & Measurement Products
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (2)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (3)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (2)
- Parametric Test Systems (2)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (4)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (2)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (2)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (2)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (2)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (3)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-5 of 5
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Discrete Oscillator Design Tools and Techniques Webcast
Original broadcast Sept. 16, 2010
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Innovations in EDA: Memory Effects in RF Circuits: Manifestations and Simulation
Originally broadcast Feb 3, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.