Impedance measurement is important not only in passive components industry but also various industries such as materials, power supply, and so on. Physical parameters like capacitance (C), inductance (L) and resistance (R) are measured based on the impedance. Also, material parameters (permittivity: ε, permeability: μ) can be derived through impedance measurements. Agilent has a complete line of impedance test equipment and test accessories to help your measurement. When you choose an impedance measurement product from Agilent, you get more than accurate and reliable test results.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Waveguide Power Sensors (1)
- Power Sensors (1)
- USB Power Sensors (1)
- P-Series Power Meters (1)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (1)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (1)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (1)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (1)
- E1416A VXI Power Meter [Discontinued] (1)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (1)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (1)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.