Impedance measurement is important not only in passive components industry but also various industries such as materials, power supply, and so on. Physical parameters like capacitance (C), inductance (L) and resistance (R) are measured based on the impedance. Also, material parameters (permittivity: ε, permeability: μ) can be derived through impedance measurements. Agilent has a complete line of impedance test equipment and test accessories to help your measurement. When you choose an impedance measurement product from Agilent, you get more than accurate and reliable test results.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
- W4000D VEE Pro 9.32 (1)
- VEE Education 9.32 (1)
- W4000D Agilent VEE Student 9.32 (1)
- VEE Education 9.32 10-license upgrade option (1)
- Upgrade from Agilent VEE Pro 8.5 to Agilent VEE Pro 9.32 (1)
- Upgrade from Agilent VEE Pro 8.0 to Agilent VEE Pro 9.32 (1)
- Upgrade from Agilent VEE Pro 7.5 and below to Agilent VEE Pro 9.32 (1)
- Upgrade from Agilent VEE Express to Agilent VEE Pro 9.32 (1)
- VEE Pro 8.5 (1)
- W1141B-EXP Agilent VEE Express 8.5 (1)
- W1141B-STU Agilent VEE Student 8.5 (1)
- VEE Pro 8.5 Education version (1)
- W1141B-UP80 Upgrade from VEE Pro 8.0 to VEE Pro 8.5 (1)
- W1141B-UP75 Upgrade from VEE Pro 7.5 to VEE Pro 8.5 (1)
- W1141B-UP7 Upgrade from VEE Pro 7.0 and below to VEE Pro 8.5 (1)
- W1141B-UPEXP Upgrade from VEE Express 8.5 to VEE Pro 8.5 (1)
- W1141B-UPEXP8 Upgrade from VEE Express 8.0 to VEE Pro 8.5 (1)
- Agilent VEE
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.