Impedance measurement is important not only in passive components industry but also various industries such as materials, power supply, and so on. Physical parameters like capacitance (C), inductance (L) and resistance (R) are measured based on the impedance. Also, material parameters (permittivity: ε, permeability: μ) can be derived through impedance measurements. Agilent has a complete line of impedance test equipment and test accessories to help your measurement. When you choose an impedance measurement product from Agilent, you get more than accurate and reliable test results.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- PXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (2)
- PXI Vector Signal Analyzers (3)
- PXI Data Acquisition - DAQ (2)
- PXI Switches (2)
- PXI Digital Multimeters - DMM (2)
- PXI Signal Conditioning (2)
- PXI Bit Error Rate Testers (2)
- PXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (3)
- PXI Digital IO Modules (2)
- PXI Digital to Analog Converters (2)
- PXI Chassis and Controllers (3)
- PXI Software (2)
- Accessories and options for PXI products (2)
- PXI Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-3 of 3
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Optimizing PXI Modular Functional Test System Throughput Webcast
Originally broadcast April 27, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.