Impedance measurement is important not only in passive components industry but also various industries such as materials, power supply, and so on. Physical parameters like capacitance (C), inductance (L) and resistance (R) are measured based on the impedance. Also, material parameters (permittivity: ε, permeability: μ) can be derived through impedance measurements. Agilent has a complete line of impedance test equipment and test accessories to help your measurement. When you choose an impedance measurement product from Agilent, you get more than accurate and reliable test results.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i3070 Systems (1)
- Used 3070/i3070 ICT (1)
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i1000 Systems (1)
- Utility Card: LED Test Applications (1)
- Utility Card: Flash Programming Applications (1)
- Utility Card: Boundary Scan Applications (1)
- Limited Access Test Products The Super 7 Suite (1)
- System Uptime Support Services (1)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.