WLAN 802.11n and 802.11ac implementation of MIMO
WLAN is an essential technology to help improve performance of current mobile data communication. WLAN offloads huge wireless data traffic from cellular communications such as LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, WCDMA, EV-DO, GPRS, and EDGE. Current 802.11n WLAN supports this data traffic offload as well as, data sharing among PCs and their peripherals including printers and multimedia players. Recently, the demands on even higher data rates on WLAN technologies expand applications to wireless High Definition video streaming among TV, multimedia players, video cameras, PCs, Smartphones, and tablets at both home and office. 802.11ac aims for a minimum 500Mbps data rate and up to around 6.93 Gbps with various enhanced technologies including wider channel bandwidth up to 160MHz, and higher modulation up to 256QAM. Furthermore, MIMO plays an important role in achieving very high throughput (VHT) 802.11ac with up to 8 channel beamforming and Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) technologies. MIMO design will bring new test challenges from antenna design to avoid interference, power control, isolation, and more. Agilent provides broad and powerful 802.11ac MIMO measurement solutions including wider bandwidth MIMO signal generation and signal analysis to solve your test challenges and help you meet your time to market.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (2)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (3)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (2)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- 33500B Series Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
MIMO Channel Modeling and Emulation Test Challenges
Original broadcast Oct 22, 2008. Slides in pdf available for download only.
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.