WLAN 802.11n and 802.11ac implementation of MIMO
WLAN is an essential technology to help improve performance of current mobile data communication. WLAN offloads huge wireless data traffic from cellular communications such as LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, WCDMA, EV-DO, GPRS, and EDGE. Current 802.11n WLAN supports this data traffic offload as well as, data sharing among PCs and their peripherals including printers and multimedia players. Recently, the demands on even higher data rates on WLAN technologies expand applications to wireless High Definition video streaming among TV, multimedia players, video cameras, PCs, Smartphones, and tablets at both home and office. 802.11ac aims for a minimum 500Mbps data rate and up to around 6.93 Gbps with various enhanced technologies including wider channel bandwidth up to 160MHz, and higher modulation up to 256QAM. Furthermore, MIMO plays an important role in achieving very high throughput (VHT) 802.11ac with up to 8 channel beamforming and Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) technologies. MIMO design will bring new test challenges from antenna design to avoid interference, power control, isolation, and more. Agilent provides broad and powerful 802.11ac MIMO measurement solutions including wider bandwidth MIMO signal generation and signal analysis to solve your test challenges and help you meet your time to market.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Pulse Generator Products
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (2)
- Pulse Generator Products
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.